Prasad’s Institute of Urology offers world-class & comprehensive urology care that comprises of diagnostics and treatment for urology cancers, prostate diseases, laproscopic urology, reconstructive urology surgery, stone disease, erectile dysfunction, paediatric urology, paediatric renal transplant and andrology.
Department of Urology
Urology for Female Patients
This division has solutions for:
- VVF repair: Communications between genital and urinary system due to various causes are repaired most common is communication between bladder and vagina.
- most common is communication between bladder and vagina. Surgery for stress incontinence: Leakage of urine while coughing, sneezing or laughing is repaired by infection of various tapes.
- Tubal recanalization: Gallop cantabile repair after a tubectomy.
Stricture Urethra –The narrowing of urinary passage.
- Optional Urethrotomy: Short structure all cut with an endo knife introduced by cystoscope set through through urinary passage.
- Urethroplasty: Repair of structure by open surgery.
- Flap repairs: Repair by flops taken from other places Ex. Buccal mucosa from inner surface of cheeks.
- Stone diseases: Sri Sri Holistic has advanced treatments available for stone removal.Laser: advanced technology for kidney and urethritis stones removal. A flexible urethra is passed through urinary passage and laser fibre is placed in content with the stone. The stone is broken and the powder passed in urine useful for kidney and the powder passed in urine.
- ESWL: A balloon is placed in constant with the skin and shock waves are focused on the stone. The stone is powdered and powder is passed in urine.
- PCNL: useful for large kidney stone. A hole is made over the kidney area and a nephroscope is passed stone is broken with lithoclast and pieces taken out.
- URSL: useful for ureteric stones. Ureteroscope is passed through urinary passage and stone broken with the help of a Lithoclast and fragments are passed in Urine.
- CLP: Bladder stones are broken by passing a Lechotecheurthcystoscope through urinary passage. Pieces all washed out by a special instrument.
- PCCL:This method is useful for large bladder stones and bladder stone in children. A hole is made over the lower abdomen, NEPHROSCOPE passed and stone broken in pieces are picked up with grasper.
- BPH:Prostate enlargement in old age. The prostate is made into pieces by a cystoscope resectoscope set passed through the urinary passage.
Reconstructive Procedures: Repair of structural defects either congenital or acquired.
- Reimplantation of ureter:Defects at the junction of ureter and bladder are repaired by placing the ureter at a new position in the bladder.
- Hypospadias repair:This is a condition where urinary passage is not complete and urine is passed from below the penis. The passage is repaired and extended up to tips of penis.
- Or Dopery:The testicles are not present in the scrotum in undescended testis. The testocles all brought down in to the scrotum.