The Process of Admission:
The admission process at Prasad Hospitals has been designed smart, yet simple manner to ensure that admission in the hospital convenient and hassle-free for each and every patient, as well as attender. Detailed Admission Process is below:
- • An admission form is prescribed by our doctors for OPD patients who are recommended to be admitted.
- • Our trained front-office ensures that the patient and the attenders are counselled about the need to be admitted, the protocols & course of treatment that will be followed and the financials.
- • The Best alternative room is offered if the chosen room is not available at the given time.
- • The front office staff will carry out the formalities as per the desired room category, and guide you through the admission & payment process.
- • The In-Patient Executive will arrive at the Front Office to guide you to your room and ensure that you are comfortable.
What We Expect Our Patients to CarryFor Admission Process, the following documents are to be carried:
- • Admission form/referral letter from the prescribed doctor.
- • Any, if not all documentation of your previous health history.
- • Insurance/Govt Scheme/Credit letter from your insurer/employer.
- • An official identity card issued by the government (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- • The Admission Desk is located in the front office, and the next to it, billing counter can be found with 24/7 functioning.
- • A payment receipt is required for admission. The payment can be done via credit/debit card, cash, PayTM.
- • Prasad Hospital provides the clothing for the patient, personal toiletries.
- • Prasad Hospitals is not responsible for any loss or damage of your items.
- • 8-Way Multi-functional beds for patient's convenience.
- • Dietitian-prescribed patient meals.
- • Round-The-Clock House-keeping staff.
- • Air-Conditioned rooms with individual toilets, refrigerators & micro-wave ovens.
- • Complementary High-Speed Wi-Fi Access & Intercom facility.
- • Live Television with over 100 Channels in every room.
- • Multi-Lingual Nurses & Managerial Staff.
- • Hassle-free admission & discharge process.
- • Well-Stocked Pharmacy.
- • CT-Scan.
- • X-Ray.
- • Ambulance
- • State-of-the-art laboratory.