Prasad Hospital’s Department of Pulmonology offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment to all respiratory disorders. Prasad Hospitals have the Top Pulmonologists in Hyderabad. Being comprehensive, our lung specialists tweaks the pulmonary medicine approach to attend the pressing needs of each individual. Our core objective is to ensure the best and improved quality of life for all the patients. The department of pulmonology at Prasad Hospitals extends its services from normal lung health checks to serious respiratory disorders.
Department of Pulmonology
- • Health promotion, screening/lung health checks.
- • Allergy checks.
- • Dedicated breathlessness and chronic cough clinics.
- • Lung function tests.
- • Asthma / COPD diagnosis using up-to-date technology.
- • Tuberculosis – contact tracing and diagnosis.
- • Diagnosis of lung cancer.
- • Interstitial lung disease and bronchiectasis clinics.
- • Flexible bronchoscopy – including interventional procedures – TBNA, Transbronchial lung biopsies.
- • Medical Thoracoscopy (for diagnosis and treatment of unilateral pleural effusions).
- • Fully equipped to manage sleep disorders.
- • Respiratory ICU managing patients requiring non-invasive ventilation.
- • Emergency medical care, including intercostal drain insertions.
- • Home ventilation service (BIPAP, CPAP).
- • Oxygen assessment including inflight oxygen.
- • Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- • Allergy.
- • Asthma.
- • Chronic Cough.
- • COPD.
- • Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILD).
- • Lung Cancer.
- • Pneumonia.
- • Respiratory Failure.
- • Snoring and Sleep Apnoea.
- • Dr. K.V.R Prasad (Chairman) - MBBS DTCD
- • Dr. Veena - MBBS MD (TB & Chest)