Prasad Hospitals have the Best Neurologist in Hyderabad, who can help you address the full range of neurological issues, including migraines, neuropathy, and dementia. Because of their experience with a variety of neurological problems, Neurologists at Prasad Hospitals are especially skilled at pinpointing the cause of unusual or severe symptoms. Neurologists work with you and other specialists at Prasad Hospitals as needed to offer you a comprehensive, individualized approach to addressing your neurological condition.
Department of Neurology
- • Neuro trauma
- • Minimally invasive spine Surgery
- • Neuro - Oncology (tumors of brain & spine)
- • Pediatric Neurosurgery
- • Skull base and Cerebrovascular SSSurgery
- • Headache, migraine, epilepsy (fits), stroke (paralysis).
- • Neck pain & back pain, Spondylosis
- • Sciatica, vertigo (giddiness)
- • Neuropathy, myopathy dementia (memory loss)
- • Muscle disorders, movement disorders
- • Parkinson's disease, Botox therapy, ataxia meningitis & encephalitis
- • Sexual disorders
- • Bell's palsy
- • Sleep disorder
- • Head injury
- • Partial or complete Paralysis
- • Muscle weakness
- • Partial or complete loss of sensation
- • Imbalance
- • Difficulty reading and writing
- • Poor cognitive abilities
- • Neck pain and Back pain
- • Decreased alertness
- • Double vision
- • Memory loss
- • Head ache
Best Neurologist in Hyderabad
- • Dr. B Kirthi Theja, MBBS, DNB-General Medicine, DM-Neurology.
- • Dr. Shyam. A, MS, Mch Neurosurgery.