Prasad’s Institute of Urology, the Best Urology Hospital in Hyderabad, offers world-class & comprehensive urology care that comprises of diagnostics and treatment for urology cancers, prostate diseases, laparoscopic urology, reconstructive urology surgery, stone disease, erectile dysfunction, pediatric urology, pediatric renal transplant, and andrology.
Department of Urology
Best Urology Hospital in Hyderabad
Female Urology This division has solutions for:
- • VVF repair: Due to the various causes, the Communications between the genital and urinary system may be affected mostly by the communication between the bladder and the vagina. Vesico-Vaginal Fistula (VVF) procedure repairs the fistula and prevents urine leakage.
- • Surgery for stress incontinence: If the leakage of urine happens while coughing, sneezing or laughing, it can be repaired by vaginal sling procedures.
- • Tubal recanalization: Tubal recanalization is one of the techniques done to make the one fertile again who even undergone sterilization.
The narrowing or blocking of the urethra which makes urine not to be flown from the bladder.
- • Optional Urethrotomy: Urethrotomy is one of the surgical procedures to treat urethral stricture who have symptoms like urinary tract infections, pain when urinating.
- • Urethroplasty: Urethroplasty is a procedure of replacement of urethra.
- • Flap repairs: It is a plastic reconstructable surgery where tissues are taken from other places.
Prasad Hospitals, the Best Urology Hospital in Hyderabad, has advanced treatments available for stone removal.
- • Laser: A flexible urethra is passed through the urinary passage where laser fiber makes the stone to be crushed into a powder which is then passed in the urine.
- • ESWL: A balloon is placed in constant with the skin and shock waves are focused on the stone. The stone is powdered and powder is passed in the urine.
- • PCNL: Useful for large kidney stones. A hole is made over the kidney area and a nephroscope is passed stone is broken with lithoclast and pieces taken out.
- • URSL: Useful for ureteric stones. Ureteroscope is passed through urinary passage and stone broken with the help of a Lithoclast and fragments are passed in Urine.
- • PCCL: This method is useful for large bladder stones and bladder stones in children. A hole is made over the lower abdomen, NEPHROSCOPE passed and stone broken in pieces are picked up with grasper.
- • BPH: Prostate enlargement in old age. The prostate is made into pieces by a cystoscope.
These are the procedures that treat the urinary tract and reproductive organs.
- • Reimplantation of the ureter: Defects at the junction of ureter and bladder are repaired by placing the ureter at a new position in the bladder.
- • Hypospadias repair: This is the procedure that treats the defects in opening the penis which is present at birth.